Saturday, April 9, 2011

The tour bus

I love traveling along with its many adventures. We had my parents over for dinner last night and we got to talking about my moms lack of direction and getting lost driving. I got to thinking of all the miles I have traveled with our tour bus with Clear Vision. Many long hours,many twists and turns. But we always made our destination, even when we broke down on the side of the road. From tire blow out to engine failure, from fuel leaks, to losing the trailer entirely. We criticize those times and we forever remember those nights, but what about the thousands upon thousands of good miles? Traveling nonstop from Connecticut to Denver, or Virginia to Texas. The bunks for all of the team to sleep in while traveling  so that they may be refreshed for the next event. The space that we have so everyone is not sardined next to each other for hours on end. The privilege to have my family travel with me. Yes, the bus is a cash cow but it has been a huge blessing over the years jam packed with a lot of fond memories. We look forward Judah (that is the buses name) to the adventures we will be on this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment